It is the policy of this company to operate our business in a manner that consistently meets or exceeds the legal rights of persons in regard to the privacy and confidentiality of information relating to them by ensuring compliance with the provisions of relevant privacy legislation.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
As an organisation, we will ensure that only such information as is necessary for employment and business purposes is collected and that this information will only be accessible by persons who are specifically authorised to access the information.
We acknowledge that the privacy principles are designed to protect the rights of the individual, yet still allow access by particular authorities in specific circumstances and for specific purposes. To meet our obligation to comply with these principles under privacy laws, we will ensure that these principles are adhered to by management of the organisation and all of our employees and agents.
- We will ensure that we comply with these principles in regard to -The necessity of personal information to be collected, and the means of collection of this information
- The use or disclosure of personal information about an individual
- Ensuring that information held is accurate, complete, and up to date
- The protection of information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
- The way in which personal information is managed, including the right of individuals to know what type of personal information relating to them is collected, held, used or disclosed
- Allowing individuals reasonable access to information held about them to the extent allowed by law
- The identification of individuals
- The right of individuals to anonymity when entering into transactions where lawful and practicable
- The transfer of personal information to persons in a foreign country except where allowed by law, and
- The collection of sensitive information without consent or legal authority.
Workers and employees (including line management) must ensure that they do not infringe any privacy principles in the conduct of their roles and functions, and that any breach (or suspected breach) of privacy principles are reported to enable the company to comply with its legal obligations under privacy laws.
Highly Rated by Customers
We were looking for the best bifold shutter solution for our newly renovated deck and are so happy we chose Guardian. We couldn't have imagined a better solution! Highly recommend!
We couldn’t be happier with our aluminium plantation shutters and crimsafe windows and doors. It’s completely changed the feel of our house and I feel so much safer. Communication and professionalism was great from the get go! Highly recommend.
Absolutely delighted with our new Aluminum Shutters! The team at Guardian Screens and Shutters are easy to deal with and very professional. Installation was seamless and the end product not only looks fantastic but is of the highest quality.
Guardian Screens has been listed on the top 5 best security door providers In Brisbane
I am thrilled with my new shutters. The whole experience from quote by Doug to installation by Simon and Clinton has been hassle-free. I highly recommend Guardian to those who want an excellent job done with friendliness and professionalism.
Absolutely in love with our new lockable security shutters & Crimsafe doors! The whole process from Blair measuring up to Clinton & Lucas installing the shutters was a breeze! A stress free experience, Guardians where you need to go!
Subscribe our Newsletter
Get the latest updates from Guardian
Connect with Us
21 Marble Drive, Kingston 4114
66 Merivale St, South Brisbane 4101